MATTEO DE TOMASI
Motorsport, Sport & Events Photography
- VERVA STREET RACING 2012, WARSAW (POLAND)
- SUPERBIKE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2011, IMOLA ROUND
- SUPERBIKE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2011, BRNO ROUND (Czech Republic)
- PERU: a trip to discover the amazing Country of the Incas. From Lima to Cuzco, the journey brought me to fly over the Lines in Nazca, to visit Arequipa and to climb the Andes Mountains till 4900 meters altitude to reach Chivay and the Colca Canyon to admire the Condors flying. Then, a long trip to Puno...the Titicaca lake with its Islands, Taquile, Uros and Amantanì where I slept in the houses of the local people, under an incredible sky full of stars. Once I left Puno, I arrived in Cuzco to visit the city, the Sacred Valley with its archeological sites and Machu Picchu, "the Lost City of the Inca", a magic and breath-taking place.
- INCREDIBLE INDIA: an amazing journey starting from Delhi and a round-trip from the holy city Haridwar, passing by Gurd and Gahera.A stop in Agra under the Taj Mahal, a "marathon" through the crowd, colors and fragrances of Jaipur and a last day in Old Delhi walking in the spices market.